Our Company

OrganizationOrganizationManagement CEO : Mile Cacic VP - Commercial :  Luis Miguel Quirós VP - Distribution : Herbert Takayama VP - Finance :  José Luis Godefroy  VP - Human Resources :  Amparo González VP - Corporate Relations :  Hans Berger VP - Transmission :  David Volum Legal Counsel :  Zoila Horna Since the f...   see more

Concession AreaConcession AreaLuz del Sur serves more than 1’130,000 million customers, we cover an área of 3,900 km2, including 65 districts of Lima, Huarochirí and Cañete, which altogether add up to over 4.9 million inhabitants . This area concentrates the most significant commercial, service, tourist activities as well as an important part of the most productive companies of the country. All ...   see more

Mission, Vision and ValuesMission, Vision and Values Mission We are a solid and profitable energy company, with sound investments and prudent management of costs and risk, which improves the quality of life of our customers and increases the value for shareholders.We have ethical and social responsibility principles, we promote the development and well-being of our employees with the continuous commitment of maintaining safety i...   see more

OwnershipOwnershipCYPC directly controls 83.7% of Luz del Sur. The remaining 16.3% is distributed among different local and foreign shareholders. Should you need further information, please contact our Finance Vice President Telephone / Fax (51 1) 421 5048 e-mail:central@luzdelsur.com.pe Should you need further information about stocks, please call our Securities Office Teleph...   see more

Important FiguresImportant Figures...   see more

General viewGeneral view Luz del Sur is a private, electric power distribution company that provides service to more than 960 thousand clients in the southeast area of Lima, capital of Peru. With annual sales over 700 thousand dollars, Luz del Sur is thus one of the most important companies country-wide as well as one of the main electrical distributors of Latin America. We work to...   see more

Electrical SectorElectrical SectorLuz del Sur has an important share in the electricity sector of the Peruvian market, which has already shown a notably increasing demand and similar future perspectives.Rates are regulated by law, through an autonomous technical agency – Commission for Energy Rates (GART-Spanish abbreviation).Service quality regulations are also clearly set forth in the Law of Electric C...   see more

Board of DirectorsBoard of DirectorsPrincipal Directors:Feng Xie:(Chairman of the Board) He is Senior Vice President of China Yangtze Power Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "CYPC"), the largest listed power company in China and the largest listed hydropower company globally, since April 2020. He served as Chief Financial Officer of CYPC from May 2015 to April 2019. Prior to joining CYPC, he served as Presid...   see more