Luz del Sur is a private, electric power distribution company that provides service to more than 960 thousand clients in the southeast area of Lima, capital of Peru. With annual sales over 700 thousand dollars, Luz del Sur is thus one of the most important companies country-wide as well as one of the main electrical distributors of Latin America. We work to meet the needs of thousands of people who seek to enhance their quality of life, always aiming at providing customer support and satisfaction.
Among our major management accomplishments over the past 19 years, the following can be stressed:
- The company invested more than 126 million in the improvement and expansion of the electricity system in the modernization and upgrading of street lighting, construction of the hydroelectric Santa Teresa - Ccollpani Grande as the implementation of new tools and telecommunications.
- Energy losses of 7.09 %
- Implementation of a new technology platform for enabling service Fonoluz ensure continuity and quality of the phone service to our customers.
- Using a fiber optic and microwave network to interconnect own our branches and substations as well as information systems developed on an integrated model and a platform for supporting processes using mobile devices.
- More electrification program in rural areas , expanding distribution networks and achieving benefit 50,000 residents was expanded.
- We kept the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
- It has managed to keep the OHSAS 18001 Certification.
- Company recognized as Best 2017 Peruvian Company being considered " Best Company in the Power Sector ".
Furthermore, in order to make a raid into new businesses, we rely on a corporate structure with one affiliate:
- Inmobiliaria Luz del SurIn 1997, we penetrated into the real estate sector through Inmobiliaria Luz del Sur, by means of the construction of "Torre Siglo XXI", an excellent 21-floor, 30 thousand m2 office building, with top-quality finishing, state-of-the-art equipment and world-class technology.The sales process has been successfully implemented jointly with Graña y Montero, with the consequent valuable experience for future selected projects. In Luz del Sur, this project was fully administered by professionals of the company, under the supervision of the Commercial Vice President.To date occupy the building important companies such as Banco de Crédito, Verizon Perú, Agencia de Coop. Internacional del Japón, American Airlines, Weatherford del Perú, Corporación Andina de Fomento (CAF), Cardif-BNP Paribas, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, Invertir, among others. Currently our company occupies floors 3, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 20. This participation in the real estate market has been a success.Torre Siglo XXI is for Inmobiliaria Luz del Sur both a first-class work and an impeccable record for future projects.
"Each day we pay special attention to provide thousands of families and companies with much more than light.