Ownership

CYPC directly controls 97.14% of Luz del Sur. The remaining 2.86% is distributed among different local and foreign shareholders.





  • Should you need further information, please contact our
    Finance Vice President
    Telephone / Fax (51 1) 421 5048
    e-mail:central@luzdelsur.com.pe
  • Should you need further information about stocks, please call our
    Securities Office
    Telephone (51 1) 9356-1425, 271-9000 anexo 6172
    Av. Canaval y Moreyra 380, San Isidro, Lima-Perú.

Corporate Purpose

Luz del Sur's corporate purpose is to distribute electrical power. Therefore, it may be engaged in all the acts and enter all the contracts allowed for limited liability companies under Peruvian laws.